11.20.2007

Sequestering

Last night's work laid me up with a big headache. The work was wonderful but I think I ate too much sugar. Estrogen + rain + sugar + too much excitement = migraine for me. It's better now.

I'm listening to the results of last night on my big stereo.

As soon as I put it on and settled in, Saro zoomed around the apartment, blazed across my desk, crash landed in my lap, looked up at me, and screamed.

Every line I sang, she screamed again.

I think I need a second opinion . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The music sounded nice, actually, but I had lots of other things on my mind.

Anonymous said...

Erica I found your music on cdbbay years ago by doing some other search. Will you be going back to cdbaby with your new album?
Wonderful find by mistake-


Christina from yellow springs ohio

Anonymous said...

Hi Christina from yellow springs ohio! Happy Thanksgiving. The Cd will be up on CdBaby as well as Itunes on January 25. We're having a big party on that day and you are welcome to join us! E