6.08.2004

Yes, You Really Want To

Just a reminder: the band and I are playing at the Lakeside Lounge tomorrow night.

I'll be selling delicious homemade body products: body butter, lip balm in limited-edition repro vintage tins, bath salts, and a very special summer salt scrub designed to cool and moisturize your delicate skin. And everything is $5 or less.

Yes, I'll be singing and all that, too. And selling records.

I will welcome suggestions for more body products, especially seasonal ones. Cooling foot spritz? Poof powder? Shower gel? I'll make it for you.

2 comments:

Erica said...

I wonder if anyone would misunderstand and give me drugs.

Which might not be so bad.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I would like to know where you got your ideas to sell your products and what you use as a preservative so that the products don't go bad?