6.15.2004

A Hot White Jolt of Fun

26 hours, 4 takeout meals, 3 scones, 24 ounces of Diet Pepsi, and 36 ginger candies later, we cut enough songs for half a record at least. Thanks to Jason "Big Poppa" Marcucci and all the band for being so lovely. Thanks also to Scotty Aldrich for loaning out his Les Paul.

At this time I can start to approximate what the new record might sound like, and it sounds mighty fine. Fast. Poppy. With a hit of the blues for good measure.

I'm still in recovery. If anyone else feels like a slug tonight, drop on by; I'll be on the couch with some ice pops, watching Saro go nuts for the kitty show!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A new Erica Smith album - yippee! I have a CD I want to give you. Want to have lunch one day? - Liza G.

Erica said...

A CD? Really? Of you? Who oh who?
I'd love to have lunch and visit.

Anonymous said...

I want to go to lunch, too.

Erica said...

Join us, anonymous one!

Erica said...

Join us, Saro! But only if you promise not to bite your friends.

Anonymous said...

A CD not of me, but let it be a surprise! - Liza.