3.11.2008

Drainpipe Kitty!

Drainpipe Kitty was valiantly rescued by a team of dedicated professionals who schmeared cat food on rough cloth and, taking advantage of the kitten's sharp claws and tenacious nature, lured and dragged the tiny animal up a straight 5-foot vertical plane to rest safely above ground.

Unlike that kitty, I am too big for a drainpipe; I simply have tumbled down the back reaches of my mind. The new job is wonderful but I have worked some very long days. I got sick the first week on the job and now feel myself getting sick again. No!

¡J! is all moved in. Yay.

Saro is screaming she wants something, but I have no idea what.

Dottie says "hi!"

5 comments:

Kate said...

Hi Erica! It's Kate. Just discovering how I can pass the time at work that doesn't involve court motions or research, and I was happy to find your blog! I can't tell you how much we are enjoying your album. Amanda of course is always asking for "The Amanda Song" or "No. 8," and Grant clamors for "No. 3"! Right now as I sit in my mind is "oh, my dear, the last time, yo-oo-oo-oou were here, you lay down by me so cool and still . . ." Can't wait to see you and Jon in a week and a half!

Erica said...

Oh my gosh! Thanks so much for stopping by! Can't wait to see you all.

Anonymous said...

Now let's not be lazy.

Time for a new post.


Diggin' the new record, btw.

"New" being relative.

Speaking of which: get back in the studio! Slacker.

Erica said...

If you have coem here to make demands, you must identify yourself!

I suspect you know very well that we were in the studio this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Were you in the studio working on a song about a boy named "G" by any chance? We also have a very pretty girl in our family named Adia now. Just giving you more material-you don't have to thank us.