2.28.2005

Discerning folk question the logic of a store containing items that one purchases solely for the purpose of containing other items. Yet I contend this is a good thing.

Witness my coat closet, from which a moth emerged, fluttering.

Witness my trooping off to aforementioned store, buying multitudes of plastic garment bags, and hermetically sealing said coats.

And, lo: emergence of Moth 2, and a pool of wool dust at the bottom of the neglected basket of hats and scarves.

Something about moths triggers rage in me. "Die, moth-er-f***er!" Whap, whap, WHAP.

Tonight: I obtain plastic boxes of various shapes and sizes.

1 comment:

emily said...

I friggin' LOVE the Container Store. Nothing makes me happier than a little bin for everything. This doesn't necissarily mean that the things go into their assigned bins all of the time, but the fact that they exist makes me pleased as punch.