12.08.2004

The Source of the Problem Reveals Itself

It felt so great, eating steamed vegetables and tofu over brown rice for dinner. I was a little hungry afterward, though, and started looking around for one more thing to eat. I saw a bag of bialys I had been meaning to freeze. I put most of them in the freezer, and then ate one schmeared with scallion cream cheese. Mmm. As I was putting the cream cheese away I saw a tub of crispy green pickles I had bought from the pickle guys. I'm trying to snack on pickles instead of chocolate. I ate three pickles. Then I ate chocolate.

3 comments:

emily said...

Gosh...now I have a craving for chocolate covered pickles.

emily said...

Just to follow up, as soon as I got off work yesterday I went and bought a jar of pickles. When I got home I brushed my teeth and lost my need for pickles.

Erica said...

I sense a wide open market for pickle-flavored toothpaste!